Subject: Re: IBM screenshots to LW (Flyer)
From: Christian Graham <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 09:08:10 -0500

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> I've got a client who wants to use some IBM screen shots in a commercial.
>  Anyone have any relatively simple way to get 'em to the Flyer for use in a
> LW animation?  I've gone the other way (Amiga to IBM) and sometimes it works
> and sometimes it doesn't work well at all.
> 
> Any input would be appreciated.
> 

If its windows based screen shots you want you could always try a screen 
capture program like grabit or paintshop pro.  Then you all you need to 
is convert them using a image processing package like Art Dept or 
Photoshop.  Then use Cross Dos and a floppy disk to transport them to the 
Amiga side.  The files will usually be fairly small so unless you have 
hundreds to do its probably the easiest method.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Chris.

[email-masked]